Sunday, February 10, 2008

Inspiration






I have tried so many times to express to my friend, Jessica Torrant,how very thankful I am for her unknowing push for me to jump on the art band wagon after my son, Collin was born. He will be 5 years old on Tuesday and I sometimes cannot believe how far we have all come since his birth. Jessica's encouragement pulled me out of my, what I once believed to be comfortable, suburbia life and into the art world again. I visit her portfolio whenever I get in a funk or sink too deeply into motherhood (now with two beautiful children) and forget where I left off as an artist. Her portfolio is a constant reminder that I can. I really can.


Here are the latest works inspired by Jess. All for sale at www.meghanhenley.etsy.com

Please also visit Jessica at www.livefunky.com.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you.



nuff said.

;)