Monday, February 18, 2008

I Want To Know!

Okay guys, I really want to know what you think. I sometimes dive too deeply into my little art space in my brain and become so involved in my latest "focus" that I forget to stop and ask what art followers, friends, and family members think of my work and would like to see more or less of. Please let me know if I should continue to lean in the abstract direction for a while. Are you enjoying the latest complete abstractions? Or should I revisit my figurative works or try to fall somewhere in between (such as the last painting I will post). I will give a few samples of each below. Let me know. Thanks for your feedback!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALL of your works Megan, every one of them are wonderful to me. I love abstracts personally but my oppinion really doesn't matter. Find the technique that best gives you the ability to express your emotions. The technique that you love. That will be the best one for you. In my oppinion... ALL of your work is beautiful! You are sooo talented! *HUGS*