Thursday, May 24, 2007

Arts & Culture Alliance 2007 Members Exhibition - June 1-30, 2007, at the Emporium Center

Some of my Sgraffito Styled Paintings will be in the Knoxville Arts & Culture Alliance 2007 Members Exhibition that opens June 1st. The "First Friday" reception will be held in the Three Flights Up Gallery located on Gay Street in the Emporium Building. Although I will not be in attendance, feel free to stop by for some great art, wine, and conversation! Meanwhile, I will be vacating!!! White sands and crystal blue waters, here I come!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooo tooo kewl! Thanks for sharing these with us Meghan!
I bet lots and lots of people will come and enjoy all of the art!
*HUGS*

feinstaub said...

Hi..nice to found you.. you have very beautiful works here.. love it.. all your art is amazing.. colorful.. i enjoyed it..
: )it looks wonderful! Congratulations.
I just added you to my blog roll and will probably put up a link now...