Thursday, February 08, 2007

At the present time, I feel like this...


This is a fantasy oil painting I did several years ago that leaves some viewers uncomfortable, my brother especially. He even removes it from the walls when he comes to visit. It is entitled, "Gestation". It is a bird from my imagination with masculine features but clearly gestating... I just love "him". Anyway, as I near the end of the pregnancy, I felt compelled to post my bird since I feel about as big as "he" is portrayed. Okay, bigger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work Meghan! My cousin hung one of my paintings on his wall and his ex-girlfriend would talk about how it freaked her out and ask him to take it down. LOLOLOL That made me think of that...lolol Anyhoo...I surely hope that your preg. goes alright! Bet your excited! :)